The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. | Confucius |
Thank you so very much, Kip Light at KipsThoughts for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I’m honored once again and I appreciate it and keep the peace.
According to the rules, I must display the award on my page, thank my nominator and link back to their page, tell 7 things about myself and nominate 15 other deserving bloggers for the award.
Seven Things About Myself
- I enjoy working with my hands and I love when someone brings me a computer or laptop and says it doesn’t work you can have it.
- I love reading, listening to music, cooking and relaxing on my deck.
- I love the Lord because without him I’m nothing.
- One day I would love to take a road trip to New Hampshire with my neighbors who are from there and says it’s an awesome place to live.
- I love watching the old reruns of Westerns and Tarzan movies.
- My iPad is my new baby these days did I mention that I’m an Apple Hippie.
- Spending time outdoors in the garden is something I enjoy it relieves the daily stress.
My 15 nominees
- Magnolia Beginnings
- George Hayward
- Diamonds On Grass
- Rigel Ordinario
- 1 Awakening 1
- Oak World
- Thinking Is Write
- Tracie Louise
- The Enfant Terrible
- NY Parrot
- Crazzee Diamond
- Steven Atwood
- Ooa Revo
Congratulations to all the nominees! Keep Blogging and Never Give Up.