Thank you so very much, Kip Light at KipsThoughts for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I’m honored once again and I appreciate it and keep the peace.
According to the rules, I must display the award on my page, thank my nominator and link back to their page, tell 7 things about myself and nominate 15 other deserving bloggers for the award.
Seven Things About Myself
- I enjoy working with my hands and I love when someone brings me a computer or laptop and says it doesn’t work you can have it.
- I love reading, listening to music, cooking and relaxing on my deck.
- I love the Lord because without him I’m nothing.
- One day I would love to take a road trip to New Hampshire with my neighbors who are from there and says it’s an awesome place to live.
- I love watching the old reruns of Westerns and Tarzan movies.
- My iPad is my new baby these days did I mention that I’m an Apple Hippie.
- Spending time outdoors in the garden is something I enjoy it relieves the daily stress.
My 15 nominees
- Magnolia Beginnings
- George Hayward
- Diamonds On Grass
- Rigel Ordinario
- 1 Awakening 1
- Oak World
- Thinking Is Write
- Tracie Louise
- The Enfant Terrible
- NY Parrot
- Crazzee Diamond
- Steven Atwood
- Ooa Revo
Congratulations to all the nominees! Keep Blogging and Never Give Up.
I would like to say I’m honored to have been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by Kip Light, at kipsthoughts. Kip is one awesome dude who is very creative when it comes to his writings and I enjoy reading his blog because it’s interesting and straight forward and he is down to earth. I know you too will agree with me when you visit kipsthoughts. Peace
The Rules for The Beautiful Blogger Award:
- Write a little something about the Beautiful Blogger who nominated you with the award. See above. And don’t forget to go and check her out too.
- Share 7 things about yourself
- I’m married and this November will be our 28th anniversary.
- I love older model trucks and cars.
- I enjoy all types of sports (Dallas Cowboys die-hard fan).
- My hobbies are reading, listening to oldies but goodies, rebuilding computers and playing around on Xbox 360.
- I love Apple products.
- I’m a very positive person and my wife says sometimes I’m a little to positive, but he that’s just me.
- And last but not the least I enjoy spending time with the family, my shih tzu SnoopDogg and friends on the weekend and taking vacations when I can Happy Blogging.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award
- Cristian Mihai
- News of The Times
- Novice Journal
- Guitar Licks and Tabs
- Professions For Peace
I would like to say congratulations to all of the award winners have a blessed day. StickyNotesQuotes
I was nominated for the Readers Appreciation Award by news of the times I’m speechless .. Thanks so much for the nominating me news of the times.. I’ve enjoy reading News of the times and I know you will also, so check out News Of The Times.. Thanks once again!
The rules for the Readers Appreciation Award:
- List something you’ve been up to lately.
- Nominate 6 other blogs.
Six blogs that I love to read:
Blessed with a star on the forehead: A very uplifting blog that I enjoy reading..
Make Believe Boutique: This will keep you going all day its very interesting and very well thought out..
Lesley Carter : I love to see what the Bucket List has in store for me each day there’s something everyday that will catch your eye each and every time you visit…
GYA Today : GYA is another great blog that I enjoy reading keep up the nice work..
Going Dutch : This is very colorful blog that I love to read I’m just crazy about nature…
Aspire Quotes : If you love quotes like I do then this is a great blog to get a daily dose of inspiration…
And something that I’ve been up is renovating two bathrooms and the kitchen with my wife and I tell you is if you every have seen renovation realities on diynetwork you know what I’m talking about I should have film our renovations, but its all going well so far.. Thanks and have a great day..